Friday, April 17, 2020

What it feels like to be the secret girlfriend of a top star


After it has ended, he left the hotel immaculately dressed under the protection of bodyguards. He couldn’t accompany me because he had work. 



Yet I couldn’t even get a kiss or any semblance of warmth from him. Only the swelling of my lower body part reminded me of his existence... alone in the hotel room, I silently picked up the clothes he tore apart and slowly put them on again. The air-conditioner isn’t turned on, yet I feel so cold, so so cold... 



[124 replies] [21 likes] [22 shares] [129 saves]

1. [+391] Go on, OP?

2. [+373] Wow, threw my phone when I saw Jony J. This setting... OMG😂 😂

3. [+251] What’s that... exquisite-looking top x rugged-looking bottom 

4. [+222] Cai Xukun turns heartless once he pulls out his dick. Trash. I’m speechless 

5. [+138] Swollen lower body part??? What are you talking about????


(T/N: forgive me for not tagging Jony J on Twitter 🤣 I wasn’t being biased. I just didn’t want to spoil the game for those coming in without certain expectations 🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment