Friday, April 10, 2020

The is the first time I’m genuinely pissed off because of Yang Chaoyue

Pic translation:

YCY: I added a cat seller and told him I want to look at short-legged cats. He went on about me not setting my friends’ circle to public. I said that it’s not convenient for me and he said it’s not convenient for me too~ Then he blocked me before I could explain myself. The world is too heartless and I’m thoroughly inconvenienced. 
User (in response to YCY): You have to set yourself to public whenever you add a cat seller. This is more so you if you simply come up and say you wanna look at cat pics because cat pics get stolen. Many cat traffickers just take cat pics from cat sellers to scam. It’s rather retarded to speak in such a peculiar tone before understanding the situation. 


What I wanna say is all in the pic. This fandom’s character is the the absolute. As as a public figure, she can’t respect others and come out all the way time to speak in such a peculiar tone. If the identity of the cat hostel is discovered by the village dogs (T/N: referring to YCY’s fandom), are they going to cyber bully the hostel? If you don’t wanna find out more about things before getting in touch with the cat hostel, so be it, why jump out and drag them by the collar? If you’ve forgotten the password of your private acc, either find it or reregister. Is it so hard? No, you simply find it a hassle. It’s like everyone has to go by her mood and she’s so self-centered I refuse to believe she’ll treat cats nicely 
Here it comes. The village dogs are here to attack. Every time they attack me, their idol will eat smelly socks. 



[207 replies] [178 likes] [41 shares] [287 saves]

1. [+3524] Even scolding her using her full name is giving her attention. She’s looking for insults to maintain attention 

2. [+2738] What were you expecting from her level of culture?

3. [+2119] She’s really full of tricks and brainless 

4. [+1495] Idiotic

5. [+1467] ...it’s just this and she has to complain on Weibo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment