Sunday, April 12, 2020

Can Fan Chengcheng, Justin, and Zhu Zhengting’s (fandom) spending power combined together win Wang Yibo’s?


I mean their current spending power


[263 replies] [5 likes] [2 shares] [21 saves]

1. [+866] Aren’t you thinking too highly of Wang Yibo?

2. [+538] What kind of spending power does he have? Does he have 5000000 in album sales?

3. [+374] But we don’t even know Wang Yibo’s standard when he doesn’t accumulate his resources 

4. [+360] Don’t brag about his magazine sales. What kind of standard is he? Substandard. The kind of substandard y’all are still bragging about 

5. [+136] Nope


(T/N: (1) users often use he and <insert idol’s name> instead of fan-basefandom, etc. but I hope it’s understandable it’s his fandom’s spending power not his that are being discussed here (2) users tend to use roundabout nicknames instead but I just translated it into their names; do you rather I use the nicknames and y’all have fun guessing or do you rather I just save you some time and translate into actual names? In this case (as in the title), I translated the names. (3) when original posts have no pics, do you prefer if I add random irrelevant pics or I just leave it pic-less? (4) thank you for reading douban’er ;-D)

No comments:

Post a Comment