Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Jesus crazy! Bu Fan said during his live stream that his drama is only halfway done, does this mean he’s gonna tear Qin’s Ent apart?


I’m excited! Fight! Fight! Turn the entire world around!

Why do so many think he’s filming for a drama? I think what he means is the drama hasn’t ended!

Oh god, out of my conscience, I even chose a screenshot with normal expression and normal angle. Bu Fan fans actually said I maliciously screencaptured? Can’t you face how your idol truly looks like? Wake up from the photoshop!! It’s bad to live in your imaginations 😅

What a unique style 

This is the pic Bu Fan’s fans posted, what’s the difference?


[326 replies] [19 likes] [35 shares] [77 saves]


1. [+2387] So ugly

2. [+1500] My god, what weird hairstyle. Is this dirty braid + double pony tail HAHAHAHAHAH he looks like a maid

[+46] Still fucking controlling the comments! Still fucking controlling the comments! 
-3. [+690] ? Sorry, did he personally come down? 

[+40] His ugliness got to me. Can he still film like this?
-4. [+431] I think what he means is that the drama has yet to end 

5. [+338] Haha the ambience during his birthday is so dull 


(T/N: I hope Jesus crazy didn’t offend anyone’s religious feelings. I didn’t translate Jesus crazy. OP typed Jesus crazy in English. I’m thinking it’s more of a matter of Chinese humor and limited English knowledge than anything meant to be offensive.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment