Sunday, May 17, 2020

My parents read out my BL smut to all my relatives and teachers, the worst is...


(T/N: pic from my phone; original had none. Pic is included because previous poll results implied a general preference for a pic rather than the lack of it)

It’s a father-son BL.

They shook with anger, and cried while enunciating each word. 

I was scared out of my wits, so I asked what shall I do if my parents discover my smut? on tieba, and my parents saw the reply notifications while they had my phone...  

They told my auntie and teachers, and my aunt even called me saying, Once you’re married, you’ll know that sex isn’t that enjoyable...

How awkward, I was only 15!!! 

[355 replies] [144 likes] [17 shares] [49 saves]

1. [+2273] What kind of stunts are they pulling? Why do they have to announce it to the world?

[+409] Oh god, this is so scary. Why must they tell your relatives and teachers?
-2. [+1098] Ever since I was a child, my parents’ tactics have always been, I’ll tell your teachers and the principal.They (teachers and principal) don’t care but I’ve always been scared of this ever since I was a child. 

[+77] Your parents are overly stringent. I think it’s an invasion of privacy... to think they checked your phone through a computer 
-3. [+865] Yes, and they’re filled with more antics. For instance, they got my younger cousin to ask for my iPad password, then she called to tell them. They also used my fingerprint to unlock my phone while I was asleep. My nightmares used to be that I’d wake to find my phone missing and my parent seated sternly in the sitting room. 

[+25] The absolute. I’m already in my third year of uni, and I never let them know I’m reading these
-4. [+468] I hid them well too; all my devices, drives, and accounts are password-protected. I thought I was perfectly safe until they connected my phone to the computer and checked through everything.  

5. [+409] Oh god, this is so scary. Why must they tell your relatives and teachers?

No comments:

Post a Comment