Friday, April 17, 2020

After seeing Meng Meiqi imitate Li Jiaqi, I keep wondering where Sis Zan got the courage to shove Meng back then



Meng is like some hooligan promoting. If you don’t buy, here comes a punch 


Li is like some weak underling shaking out of fear beside his big bro. That Jing Tian DP over there looks like Li too

LiJiaqi.gif

Also dissing the brazen Sis Zan 

Because of the replies, I’m adding this too


[224 replies] [59 likes] [35 shares] [519 saves]

1. [+2813] I seriously laugh every time I see the last pic

2. [+1899] She’s thinking my physical strength is greater than y’all 

3. [+1855] I already said I used to be popular

4. [+917] HAHAHAHAHA it’s like she’ll beat me the very next moment I refuse to buy

5. [+545] You can sense how she feels lost and sick of life in every pic 

No comments:

Post a Comment